This patient is homeless. Temporarily, he is sleeping in the basement of a rehab building. Agape medical staff are treating his wounds and will do follow up care.
For most of us, life as we knew it last year has most certainly changed. Face to face meetings have changed to Zoom calls. School from kindergarten to college has changed. Everything from grocery store runs to commercial airline travel has changed. Yet, some things never change. People still need Jesus and medical care. Agape is in a unique position to continue sharing God’s love through compassionate medical care to an ever changing, ever uncertain world. Please continue to uplift the Agape Clinic as we adapt to new rules and regulations and for our Telemedical program that reaches patients in the remote parts of eastern Siberia. Despite setbacks, we are continuing to share the Good News about Jesus!
Our Live & Learn program at the Agape Farm now has a core group 6 Russians who all speak some English. This group will help plan 3-day (and occasionally 10-day) Live & Learn programs. Dr. Bill and Pat are overseeing this Live & Learn project and already the Russians came forward with an idea for our first 3-day seminar to be held in mid-September for pregnant orphans and single moms with babies and young children.
Medical Center Agape:
Agape Leadership and Staff:
Requests from our Supporters and Colleagues in Ministry
Thank you for joining us in praying for these needs.
Then when you call upon me and come and pray to me, I will hear you.”
Weekly Prayer Needs:
• To finish the construction of the second half of our New Life House that will allow lodging for more paying guests, space for a sewing lab, and a place to do creative crafts which the orphans can potentially develop into a small business.
• For the orphans and students involved in the Live & Learn program, that they whole-heartedly invest themselves in these learning opportunities, especially as we teach them how to become "multipliers" for God.
• For the poor and elderly in the villages, that they are drawn to Christ by the compassionate care they receive from our outreach staff.
• For LABORERS; that is, for God to touch people's hearts to join us on our Friendship in a Suitcase and Friendship Box programs.
Other Prayer Concerns:
• For divine appointments with individuals, Bible study groups, and missions' committees as our Russian Missionaries travel to the U.S. and other places. That would go a long way in helping us share what God is doing in Russia through Agape. Agape is a small organization and unknown to most people.
• Pray for more LABORERS who will go with us on one of our outreach programs: Medical Expeditions or Moscow or Farm Outreaches.
The Agape Farm was acquired in 2011. Since that time, ministry has mushroomed. The biggest challenge is that available funds do not meet the unlimited needs. The Agape Farm is all about "growing," but it encompasses much more than plowing the land, harvesting hay, watering the vegetable gardens, and collecting eggs from the hen house. It is a place to "plant," "grow," "harvest," and disciple LABORERS for the glory of God and His kingdom.